Passionate about writing & creative pursuits. Beach lover, bibliophile, film buff (thriller/sci-fi/horror genres), feline owner & martial artist (I try).
Find Wyldshadow on
- favorited Woodburning Runes 04 May 01:48
- favorited Corset Back Dress Reconstruction 18 Jun 04:30
- followed Sugarlishes 30 Nov 10:49
- commented on her comment Hi, Love the runes. Im trying to make a set for a friend out of Polymer Clay and am new to the stuff, what sort of paint would you reccommend to inscribe the runes? Do I also need to varnish? to Poly Runes 29 Nov 04:24
- commented on her comment Hi, They are great! I have a couple of questions: What sort of paint is it (sorry I cant read the label in the photo)? What types work well so that they dont come off, flake? Or doesnt it matter as u have varnish? Also is there any particular type of... to Rune Stones 15 Nov 07:36
- commented on her comment Love it! As an alternative scrapbooker its hard to find good stamps and now I can make my own easily. Thanks muchly! to Carve Your Own Stamps 12 Oct 11:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Wyldshadow hasn't posted any projects yet