I love to sew, crochet, knit, and craft. I also love to read and watch movies and of course spend time with my 5 year old son. If I didn't have a son or a man in my life I would be "The Crazy Cat Lady" right now I have 6 and that is my limit! I promise. I love my kitties (and all my other animals). I hope to be able to instill the love of animals and creating things with your hands to my son (so far the animal lover thing is working).
Find Tanya G. on
- commented on her comment Love this. I am going to make a few and then take them with me to Christmas Eve dinner with the fam. I think i will make little Santa hats too. Thanks for the post! to Tiny Elf Hat 23 Dec 18:38
- commented on her comment SSSOOO CUTE!! I love how this looks. My cat likes to wear sweaters, i wonder if i could get him to wear something like this? Thanks for sharing this picture! to Hello Kitty Cat Headpiece 20 Dec 18:31
- commented on her comment These would be great X-Mas tree decorations!! Very cute! to Simple Felt Decoration 07 Nov 02:05
- commented on her comment Wow i've never heard of making torilla's with milk. My family has always used warm water. Is this a family tradition? I want to try it with the milk though. Thanks for putting this on here **Annastezhaa I don't know about soy milk but you can use w... to Easy Tasty Tortillas 26 Oct 02:54
- commented on her comment Thank you for this. I have been making resin items the passed couple of days (for the 1st time) I was wondering why mine were coming out craptacular! Now i know i need to partial fill..wait then add my little item!! Thank you so much!! to Resin Creations 07 Oct 20:40
- followed PJ 06 Oct 17:28
- commented on her comment It says the link is broken when I try to download :( to Scoodie 04 Oct 05:03
- commented on her comment Love the kitties face in the pic. With the slightly open mouth...complete fierce pout. I think you have a natural model on your hands! Watch out Morrison the cat. :) My Thor is camera shy it took me like 5-6 pictures to get the one on my profile. to Pursie..."You May Pet Me Now..Inferior Subcreatures.." 14 Sep 16:53
- followed Darce 13 Sep 04:45
- commented on her comment I love these! this is a great project to use as a take along...small enought to fit in a bag and pull out and work on when i get a spare minute. to Cute Crocheted 50's Potholder Ensemble 12 Sep 19:41
- commented on her comment So cute! i just made my own. Hopefully i will remember to post pics later. to Hand Woven Midnight Moonlight Cowl 12 Sep 19:35
- commented on her comment Mine came out much shorter too and I used a mens large...what's up with that? I pulled them individually like the instructions said to. hhmm :) to Jersey Necklace From An Old T Shirt 12 Sep 08:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Tanya G. hasn't posted any projects yet