A full time mum cum freelance enrichment educator to preschoolers. Enjoy collecting recipes, surfing the internet as well as learning new skills. Some of the skills which I have picked up these recent years.. haircutting, flower arrangement, balloon sculpting, baking and also swimming. Would love to pick up rollerblading skills in the near future;)
Find Xu Z onWebsite
- followed Spender 21 Oct 12:23
- followed Kepi 21 Oct 12:21
- followed basementgirl. 21 Oct 12:18
- commented on her comment Hi ME, would like to know how you coat the melted chocolate. Do you dip the krispy or use a spatula to spread them. to Rice Treat Pops! 29 Sep 19:40
- commented on her comment Hi Phwarfcat, I Loved you cuppies and decided to make them..taste great. Those vibrant colours made them very festives..will make more tomorrow as Children's day treat. Thanks Dear. to Phwarfcat 29 Sep 17:26
- followed Phwarfcat 29 Sep 17:23
- commented on her comment Made 2 batches this afternoon and my 2 childrend loved them. to Rainbow Cupcakes! 29 Sep 17:19
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »