- favorited Crochet Hexagon 04 Sep 19:50
- commented on her comment thats so cool, the heart looks kinda stempunk-esk. to 3 Ribcage Necklace 17 Sep 14:55
- entered her project 100% Recycled Chair Made From Scratch. to Hardware Store Decor Contest 17 Sep 14:51
- commented on her comment Re make any boring or old jewelry with a hint of glitter to give them a new lease of life and more wearability. to Waking Up In The Land Of Glitter 17 May 17:35
- entered her project 100% Recycled Chair Made From Scratch. to Secondhand Chic Contest 05 May 10:46
- entered her project Diy Painted Shoes. to Secondhand Chic Contest 02 May 17:32
- commented on her comment they look far better than the originals. to Super Spiked Heels 08 Apr 22:28
- commented on her comment her art is so beautiful. to The Art of Ciou 07 Apr 17:09
- commented on her comment this is so lush and simple how did u come across suchan easy way of making it?? to Yo Yo Necklace 17 Mar 19:22
- commented on her comment that pic was taken in the back of my car!!! how did u get there? XD to Rabbit 17 Mar 19:13
- commented on her comment very effective, i can see why u took so long to make sure there were no gaps. lol. to Wood Nymph Leaf Costume Skirt 15 Mar 18:48
- commented on her comment So lush they work very well, i also find the bought one's look bought and are made quickly so they look cheep even if they cost $40. Well done(Y) to Gothic Lolita Wrist Cuffs 07 Mar 16:47
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »