Just trying to knock the "Big Ball of Nothing" faze out of my head and fill my time by attempting to make some goodies. Plus, I'm in the middle of planning my wedding and would like to have as much DIY stuff as I can to save money and make it more fun!
Find Duh onWebsite
- favorited Suspender Kilt Skirt 23 Jul 03:25
- favorited Page Corner Bookmarks 19 Feb 15:51
- favorited Men's Shirt Refashion 21 May 14:26
- replied to a comment on her project Mario Christmas Stocking 03 Jan 02:14
- entered her project Mario Christmas Stocking to Secret Santa 27 Dec 11:56
- favorited Little Peach Cakes 19 Dec 15:34
- favorited her project Mario Christmas Stocking 19 Dec 15:26
- followed CakeWhiz 17 May 14:40
- commented on her comment I would try broccoli and jalapeno, for a veggie version. My fella doesn't like corn, but loves cornbread. So replaced the creamed corn with broccoli bits and jalapeno juice. Came out really well. to Corn Dog Muffins 10 Jan 05:26
- commented on her comment I used freshwater crawfish, but you can use shrimp or chicken too. to Crawfish Etoufee' 23 Nov 06:58
- commented on her comment Thank you! Midnight, I used Aurore's tutorial (http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/faux-tattoo-necklace) and Shrinky Dink's. to Faux Tattoo Necklace 05 Oct 03:36
- commented on her comment Have it in the oven as we speak. Added some bread crumbs with butter on the top to add a little crunch. Smells good already. to Sausage & Mushroom Macaroni Casserole 21 Mar 00:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »