I've always loved cutting and pasting, since I was a small child. At a young age I formed a club called The Owl Club (just because I loved owls) and I cut and pasted together a monthly-ish newsletter. So I think of all my creative hobbies as an extension of that happy childhood moment.
Find Suki F. onEtsy Website Flickr
- entered 30 Minute Sewing 09 Feb 10:40
- entered Modern Sashiko 09 Jan 20:23
- entered Skirt-a-Day Sewing 23 Nov 21:27
- entered her project Scandi Inspired Heart Brooch to We Are Knitters 23 Nov 21:26
- entered Simple Printmaking 29 Sep 19:44
- entered Simple Knitting 29 Sep 19:43
- entered The Marvellous Miniature Marmite Cookbook 27 Jul 06:09
- entered The Breakfast Book 27 Jul 06:08
- entered Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft 27 Jul 06:08
- entered Craft It Up Around the World 27 Jul 06:07
- entered Kirstie's Vintage Home 14 Dec 15:59
- entered her project Scandi Inspired Heart Brooch to Secret Santa 04 Dec 10:02
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »