ashieebo hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find ashieebo on
- commented on their comment These are just adorable and I'm going to make some this weekend, but I have a question. How/what do you put on the back so to keep them from falling off? Use other earringbacks? I guess you could also slant the end of the wire as well.. to Easy Button Earrings 16 Apr 22:17
- commented on their comment Super cute! I'll have to try this for sure! to Bow Necklace 16 Apr 01:44
- commented on their comment Wow, this is so cool, as super easy. Maybe I need to go buy a tape and some chain.. haha. It's pretty unique and cool. =] to Tape Necklace 29 Feb 01:37
- commented on their comment Hmm, that is a pretty neat project. I think however, you shouldn't use it for an ashtray. Jewelry tin seems like a much better idea. But that's still really cool. However that one step seems a little confusing lol! to Soda/Beer Can Ashtrays 29 Feb 01:35
- commented on their comment If it's only magazine w/ nothing in the middle I can't imagine it would hold together to easily. You should keep something in the middle between the two magazine pieces so it's a little more sturdy. to Card Holder/ Purse 20 Feb 03:02
- commented on their comment That's really adorable! Do you sell anything? I would so want to buy that! You're really good! to Leila The Rhinoceros 23 Jan 01:00
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
ashieebo hasn't posted any projects yet