Hey all! My name is Thea and I just entered my dirty thirties. I have been interested in crafts since I was litte since they are a huge part of my mothers life but I never really got into them untill the last couple of years. I had my daughter at a very young age and had to work alot in order to support her as a single mom. Between finishing school, taking care of her and working my butt off I never really had much time to do anything else. My daughter is now in high school and I got married a few years ago to my wonderful husband Justin. About a month after we got married I found out I was Prego with my second child. After having my baby boy I was able to take a couple years off of work and that is were the world of crafting began for me. I loved being at home but I would get kind of bored sometimes since I was used to always being so busy. I told my mom that I was interested in learning to knit and she bought me some knitting needles and a couple of how to books. Shortly after that I bought Stitch n' Bitch and lots and lots of yarn. I would have never imagined that I would love it so much but I find it to be a huge stress relief in my life. I also began to experiment with other crafts such as sewing and embroidery. Now the time has come that I must go back to work but hopefully I will still be able to find some time to craft.
Find theabea onEtsy MySpace Flickr EBay
- commented on their comment Hi Annie S. These were very easy to make! I used regular craft store felt but they would be much higher quality if you used wool felt. You can buy it on the same website you download the pattern. http://www.heatherbaileystore.com/category-s/55.htm ... to Felt Bitty Booties 31 Jan 04:46
- commented on their comment I found the camo duct tape at Walmart. I had got it for my daughter for a school project. to Duct Tape iPod Case 11 Sep 20:00
- commented on their comment OMG! those are sooooooooo cute! to Felt Bitty Booties 08 Sep 00:29
- followed Lipthink 12 Jan 14:31
- followed Cat Morley 26 Dec 19:48
- followed MissJosie 21 Sep 18:59
- commented on their comment there is a template for both a nano and 30gb. to Duct Tape iPod Case 09 Aug 05:49
- commented on their comment I love this quilt!!! I am making one just like it with recycled jeans. to Khaki Quilt 15 Jul 20:41
- commented on their comment Thank You! These ones only took me a couple of hours start to finish. to Felt Bitty Booties 23 Jun 20:04
- commented on their comment Cat, you have the best site ever! I saw this and went and bought a big bag of starburst right away. I made a couple of them. My 14 year old daughter wore hers to school and all of her friends wanted one. I told her she has to go on this site to see... to Wrapper Bracelet 31 May 16:35
- commented on their comment I guess your not the first person to ask that! Here is a discussion from the flickr.com bitty booties group. http://flickr.com/groups/bittybooties/d ... 009124244/ to Felt Bitty Booties 30 May 22:12
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »