Becca K. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Becca K. on
- commented on their comment Hey guys!! Thanks for posting so many great versions and comments!!! Sorry I don't get on here too often, I'm just getting back to your questions. A couple of notes about the skirt, after using it for a few years. I would make the waist band thinner so... to Burlesque Bustle Skirt 15 Dec 18:11
- followed Clasi S. 27 Jan 02:08
- followed Tvitaaa :) 27 Jan 02:08
- followed GlitterKnitter 11 Jan 06:59
- followed FrankenStacy 11 Jan 06:59
- followed counteractbooze 06 Dec 09:08
- commented on their comment Wow, I'm not sure what's up with the materials, when I go to edit it, its correct. Well... in case this problem persists, here's what you need: 3.5 yards Fabric (taffeta or similar) 1 yard Interfacing 12 yards Lace 10"x10" piece of Leather (or simi... to Burlesque Bustle Skirt 19 Nov 02:22
- commented on their comment Hi Courtney N, Wow, thanks for calling attention to that, the list of materials is really messed up! No, the skirt is made of taffeta (or whatever material you like that can kind of 'stand up on its own'), only the little belt-like clasp in front is ... to Burlesque Bustle Skirt 19 Nov 02:19
- followed micholove l. 19 Nov 02:16
- followed shelby 19 Nov 02:16
- followed Kylla B. 19 Nov 02:16
- followed Cutlows 03 Nov 23:40
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »