My name is Kim Sophia, and goldenflowerdesigns grew from my love of sewing and crafting. My husband and I stay very busy with our company, PhiloSophia, but I always seem to be able to pull off a few creations in between meetings. At the moment, our company strives to create efficient and modern homes (or anything else you can think up!) made out of shipping containers. For more information, visit our website www.sophiaenclave.com or email me! With my designs I try to maintain a style that is formal and classy, yet casual and relaxing with a touch of convenience. The name of my shop derives from my full first name, Kimhoay. It means "golden flower" in Chinese. I also have a blog that I keep up-to-date with my sewing and PhiloSophia adventures! ;) I live a very happy and wonderful life, and everyday is never a "work" day for me, so if you have any questions or just want to chat for a bit, please don't hesitate to email me!
Find Kimhoay onWebsite Etsy Website
- commented on their comment I just realized I never told you how I made it! I haven't gotten around to typing up the directions yet, but I learned how to fuse plastic bags online and then used a simple pattern to make the wallet. It just takes a bit of searching on the internet. :) to Brandy S. 13 Jun 19:13
- commented on their comment This is so quick and creative! I linked you on my blog! =] www.kimhoay.blogspot.com to Chinese Paper Yo Yo 13 Feb 03:10
- commented on their comment This is cute! If I had a pet, I'd make them one of these! I linked you on my blog: www.kimhoay.blogspot.com to Diy Felt Valentine Pet Collar 22 Jan 16:13
- commented on their comment Cat, this is SO CRAZY! I linked you on my blog: www.kimhoay.blogspot.com! to Fish To Sushi Plushie 22 Jan 16:10
- commented on their comment Thanks for the love! <3 to Sasha 18 Jan 18:51
- commented on their comment Thanks for the love! ^_^ to Mrs. N 07 Jan 23:02
- commented on their comment Thanks for the love! ^_^ to Christine L. 07 Jan 23:01
- commented on their comment Thanks for the love! ^-^ to Fruzsina W. 07 Jan 23:00
- commented on their comment Thanks for the love! ^-^ to Vee F. 07 Jan 22:58
- commented on their comment Thanks for the add! =] to Stitch.Me 15 Dec 17:39
- followed Stitch.Me 15 Dec 17:38
- commented on their comment Thanks for the love! to Dawn K. 11 Dec 18:13
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »