I am a transplant from Mass. I couldn't take the snow anymore so my husband suggested Las Vegas and I said OKAY! I'm a military brat and prior service so this was just another adventure for me. I must have been a gypsy in my other life, because I love to travel. My husband loves poker, I love the heat. Works for us!
Find Jeri F. oneBay
- followed PlaidCrafter 01 Feb 17:31
- favorited Giraffe Book Page Holder 07 Jan 23:31
- commented on Heart Filled Birthday 07 Jan 23:21
- entered her project Earrings Out Of Floral Wire to Crop-A-Dile 13 Jul 16:04
- entered her project Ball And Bead Cap Pendant And Earrings to Crop-A-Dile 13 Jul 16:04
- entered her project I Can Never Just Make One Zipper Jewelry to Crop-A-Dile 13 Jul 16:03
- commented on her comment These are amazing. to Portal 2 Earrings 05 Sep 17:08
- commented on her comment Wow! I love it! to Simple Origami Butterfly 29 Aug 16:08
- commented on her comment OMG - that is so cute! to Book Mark 07 Aug 22:01
- commented on her comment Very nice job explaining how you did it! to Cupcake Bites :D 04 Aug 19:37
- commented on her comment It looks like a cat poptart! Very cute! to Nyan Cat Plushie 25 Jul 20:46
- commented on her comment Did you cut out a heart first and then add the fabric? How did you make these? They are great! to Heart Pendant 02 Jul 19:31
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »