- commented on their comment Oh, blocking (in knitting) is where you put a damp linen cloth over the piece and iron it so it lays flat. This keeps the edges from curling. to Classic Scarf 24 Jun 22:08
- followed Pris dls 27 Jan 15:55
- followed Beads Unlimited 27 Oct 19:15
- followed Jean 27 Oct 19:15
- entered their project Easy Vintage Headband to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 02 Sep 00:38
- entered their project Classic Scarf to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 02 Sep 00:38
- commented on their comment When I was 7, my mom planted our lavender bush. It grew so fast and filled the whole yard with the smell of lavender. It smells so clean and soft and makes me think of perfect summer days. to Retro Perfume 23 Aug 02:58
- followed ale_corason 11 Jul 00:57
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »