Larkie D. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Larkie D. on
- commented on their comment I just made this and shaped it into Easter carrots. It was so much fun and tasted very yummy. :) Thanks for the recipe! to Fondant 22 Mar 04:54
- entered their project Masquerade Mask to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 21 Mar 21:36
- commented on their comment Thanks so much for posting this!! Great recipe, photos and video. I'm making this as soon as I can. to Fondant 21 Mar 21:20
- commented on their comment This sounds very yummy! Can you replace the Greek yoghurt with regular yoghurt? to Yoghurt Cake 29 Jan 01:58
- commented on their comment Aww, that's a very cute idea to Survival Kit 24 Dec 05:03
- commented on their comment Very cute mice! They look delicious to Christmas Mice 23 Dec 04:57
- commented on their comment Very pretty nails. The black dots down the center add a nice, original touch. to Silver Nails 23 Dec 04:57
- commented on their comment This is a really awesome idea for recycling both guitar strings and old magazines! to Guitar String Flowers 23 Dec 04:52
- commented on their comment The pretzels look delicious and the reusable bags are a nice idea. to Chocolate Pretzels & Reuseable Fabric Bags 21 Dec 00:18
- commented on their comment Wow! This is very pretty! to Christmas Origami Box 08 Dec 19:14
- commented on their comment This is too cute! I really need to get some fimo and make some :) to Mini Fimo Geishas 24 Nov 20:20
- followed ÊŽÇÉ”ÉÉ¹Æƒ 30 Mar 21:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »