Most call me Samee (and spell it various ways [Sami, Sammi, Sammy, Samee]). Lived in Washington most of my life. I've traveled to a few different states and Japan. My life revolves around art (and my other interests, which could all actually be tied back into art). I plan to attend Cornish College of the Arts in Fall 2009. Going into the design department. I'm pretty psyched! I hope to be a graphic designer when I get out of college. I'm a pretty mellow person for the most part. But I have low tolerance and am extremely picky. I get annoyed by the simplest things. I'm also very shy. Through my middle school and high school years I basically kept the same small circle of friends. Though, that doesn't mean I'm not willing to make new friends. For hobbies I usually revolve around various types of artsy things. I love drawing, colouring, baking, acting, cosplaying, working with my hands, etc.
Find Sameero on
- commented on their comment Awesome! to Customized Skirt Flap Destroyer 24 Aug 17:59
- commented on their comment Thanks for faving my Strawberry French Burgers. <3 to So 24 Aug 17:58
- commented on their comment This is super cute! You should make a tutorial sometime. I'd love to try it out. to Super Duper Easy Vest 24 Aug 04:19
- commented on their comment This is an awesome idea! I wanna make one sometime. Great for keeping the sketchpad and pencils together when traveling. to Budding Artist Gift Roll 24 Aug 03:19
- commented on their comment Oooh. That looks delicious! And I love plums! Totally gonna try to make this some time! Thanks for the how-to! to Amazing Plum Crumble 06 Jul 23:29
- commented on their comment THIS. IS. GENIUS. Would totally help with my cosplaying. Thank you for sharing this geniusness. to Duct Tape Dress Form 22 Jun 00:16
- commented on their comment This is awesome! How'd you make it? to Cereal Box Trash Can 21 Jun 22:03
- commented on their comment This is pretty nifty! to All Zipper Purse 17 Jun 02:54
- commented on their comment Hm. This one is interesting. Definitely worth trying out sometime. to Fusing Plastic Bags On To Fabric Or Knitwear 16 Jun 07:37
- commented on their comment GENIUS! to Giant Reeses Peanut Butter Cup 16 Jun 07:12
- commented on their comment That's nifty. I may have to try it sometime... to Floating Book Shelf 16 Jun 07:08
- commented on their comment This is cuuuute! I've always wanted a dress like this. Now I need a t-shirt to make one. xD to Jumper Skirt Out Of A T Shirt 16 Jun 06:57
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »