Author Elyse (Press) Major has been creative since childhood. She has been featured in, produced projects and written for many publications including Prairie Style, Romantic Homes, and Cottages & Bungalows, and has been a presenter at the Country Living Fair, Rhinebeck, NY. She released her first two books Tinkered Treasures and Seaside Tinkered Treasures back-to-back in 2013 and 2014 (CICO Books), and is currently at work on a third book of DIY home furnishings. Elyse has written the blog tinkeredtreasures.com since 2008 where she shares about her work, offers simple projects, and shines a spotlight on favorite things and places. Throughout her work Elyse hopes to inspire others to enjoy making things without worries of perfection. She lives in Rhode Island with her husband and two sons. Find Elyse online at Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Find tinkeredtreasrs on
- published her project Tinkered Wooden Clothespins 30 Aug 06:00
- published her project Tinkered Jars 29 Aug 06:00
- published her project Tinkered Card Stock 28 Aug 06:00
- published her project Tinkered Filters 27 Aug 06:00
- published her project Tinkered Lunch Sack 26 Aug 06:00
- published her project Tinkered Jam Jars and Lids 25 Aug 06:00
- published her project Tinkered Toothpicks 24 Aug 06:00
- joined Cut Out + Keep 11 Aug 16:31
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »