Chef, owner of Moo Milk Bar in Toronto, photographer, food blogger, and now cookbook author of Modern Israeli Cooking. I have an obsession with food. You won’t find a lot of little dainty food here. I love a good family style meal. My Israeli and Moroccan background definitely come through in my cooking along with the classic French techniques that I was taught at The French Culinary Institute (now the International Culinary Center). I also think I was Korean in another life. You’ll see lots of influence from there as well. I Tend To Use A Lot Of Unnecessary Capital Letters. #not sorry. Eat well, invite friends over, feed the family, and enjoy food.
Find Danielle O. on
- published their project Pomegranate Molasses Bbq Ribs 28 Jun 06:00
- published their project Bibb Lettuce Salad With Gochugaru Blue Cheese Dressing 27 Jun 06:00
- published their project Paprika White Wine Bucatini 26 Jun 06:00
- published their project Kimchi Bacon Creamed Corn 25 Jun 06:00
- published their project Kabocha Squash & Havarti Pockets 24 Jun 06:00
- published their project Honey Lavender Sesame Toast 23 Jun 06:00
- published their project "Bacon" 'n' Eggs Oatmeal 22 Jun 06:00
- joined Cut Out + Keep 03 Jun 14:23
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »