I have always loved crafting, DIY, and building things. I used to make 3D paper dioramas when I was little, camping scenes with a little paper fire pit, paper logs, paper flames, well I'm sure you get the picture. I learned how to DIY because I don't like to be at the mercy of repair people, but mostly because I am a cheapskate lol! I am always looking for new projects.
Find Deb K. on
- favorited Scarf Knit With Comb 10 Jan 16:46
- favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 19 Dec 17:00
- favorited Wrapping A Box With Japanese Pleats 19 Dec 16:54
- favorited Recycled Magazine Snowflake Ornaments 19 Dec 16:53
- favorited How To Clean Tarnished Silver With Kitchen Items In 30 Sec! 19 Dec 16:49
- favorited Diy Tulle Flower Fairy Lights 19 Dec 16:48
- favorited Christmas Modpodge Switch Plate Covers 19 Dec 16:48
- favorited Adirondack Moose 19 Dec 16:35
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Deb K. hasn't posted any projects yet