BanDitte hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find BanDitte on
- commented on their comment Hey jackie, yes you should turn it right side out when you stuff it :) It least that is what i did. And about the tummy markings, i know they are not there, but i left them out because i thought they would stick out too much, since they would just b... to Totoro 03 Jun 08:37
- followed Lydia H. 22 Nov 22:22
- followed Sarah D. 22 Nov 22:22
- followed Pieluuvor 22 Nov 22:22
- followed michelle G. 22 Nov 22:22
- entered their project Totoro to Me Make Monster! 09 Nov 10:49
- entered their project Innertube Backpack to The Ultimate DIY Competition 03 Sep 16:43
- commented on their comment Great idea with the rice! I am definitely going to do that next time :) to Totoro 03 Aug 07:27
- commented on their comment It can be any length I think, but this one is abut 25 cm as it says on the first page, and the sock size is a 36-38 in european sizes. to Totoro 19 Jun 14:13
- commented on their comment Hehe cool I never knew that anyone made æbleskiver outside of Denmark. By the way they taste best with a piece of apple inside. After all 'æbleskive' means appleslice :O) to Aebleskiver (Pancake Puffs) 14 Jun 19:50
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »