- commented on their comment Great pillow case! :) It turned out really cute. Val to Pillow Case Dress/Top 04 Oct 17:52
- commented on their comment That's a great idea Lucia. I first made these for my kids when they were 7 and 2 1/2. Now they are 7 1/2 and almost 13... they could use some different mediums to carry along with them. :) Val to Crayon Roll 10 May 02:33
- commented on their comment Those are awesome! I am going to have to do that this summer. I always have bought my fireplace candles before. I love how you used old candles to make your new ones. Great idea! Val to Ice Cube Candles 29 Apr 23:42
- commented on their comment Nope. I put them in egg cups to light them though. I guess you could cut off the bottom if you wanted to have them stand up... but I had egg cups on hand. So that worked. :) Val to Beeswax Candles In Egg Shells 29 Apr 23:25
- commented on their comment I like this one! I did mine with sticks, but I think yours looks cleaner and more modern. Val to Paper Crane Mobile 29 Apr 20:16
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Valerie Ellen hasn't posted any projects yet