I am a New York-based freelance illustrator and designer, specializing in middle grade book covers. I have a BFA in Illustration from Syracuse University. I spent a summer in New York City interning with the Illustration House gallery, and a semester in college interning with the Florence International Theatre Company in Florence, Italy.
Illustration is the only thing I can imagine still wanting to work at when I am 30, 40, even 80 years old. I prefer painting scenes of humanity- people interacting with each other and discovering what it means to be alive, in their own way. I plan on never retiring.
Find Catherine L. onWebsite Etsy Other Pinterest Google+ Other
- entered Zazzle Custom Fabric 21 Sep 16:16
- posted a post to Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello! 11 Jun 22:45
- favorited Cajun Black Bean Burgers With Creole Remoulade Sauce 10 Jun 14:29
- favorited Apple & Honey Galette 10 Jun 14:28
- favorited Mr. Wiggles Octopus Plush 10 Jun 14:28
- favorited Purple Mirror Mosaic Box 10 Jun 14:28
- favorited Double Baked Chocolate Meringue Brownie 10 Jun 14:23
- favorited Salted Caramel Pudding Parfaits 10 Jun 14:22
- favorited Almond Fleur De Sel Toffee 10 Jun 14:22
- favorited George And The Dragon Papercut 10 Jun 14:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Catherine L. hasn't posted any projects yet