Oh good grief! Since I am older I devote my off time to my family (gbabies) and family. I love my church and job families. Been told that I need to learn to "idle". I can "idle" when I'm dead. There's entirely too much that needs my attention and I just gotta live like there's no tomorrow. Content with my life.
Find tracy.b.russell.94 on
- entered 75 Lace Crochet Motifs 16 May 13:51
- entered Bling Jewelry 14 May 22:12
- entered Sew Sweet Handmade Clothes for Girls 14 May 22:11
- entered Pretty Birds 29 Mar 06:14
- entered Wood, Craft, Love 29 Mar 06:13
- favorited Bleach Bottle Pig Planter 07 Feb 18:33
- entered Fun With Washi! 07 Feb 18:02
- entered A-Z of Bird Portraits 07 Feb 18:02
- entered 30 Minute Sewing 07 Feb 17:44
- entered Sew Useful 25 Jan 01:06
- entered Scraps 25 Jan 01:03
- favorited Beautiful Candle Globes 08 Apr 17:39
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
tracy.b.russell.94 hasn't posted any projects yet