Hi, I'm Robin Lynne. I make jewelry, take pictures and enjoy anything I can alter, recreate, repurpose and make sparkly, shiny or pretty!
Find Robin Lynne onEtsy MySpace Flickr LiveJournal LastFM Other
- commented on their comment It's for sticking inside the bubble mailer (or larger box filled with newspaper, toilet paper...?? etc) of your choice. The box is for holding trinkets and or jewelry so it has a shelter :) to Eco Friendly Up & Recycled Shipping Box 26 Mar 13:33
- commented on their comment I've made 31402938543 button rings and they never get old. yay! :D to Button Ring 13 Feb 17:43
- commented on their comment My husband might like this, I'll have to bookmark it! He likes to say "hue-miss".. it makes me laugh. ('Cause it's "hum-us" right.. >.>) to Lemon Humus + Spicy Frites 02 Dec 13:33
- commented on their comment I made some of these a few years ago, but I put a needle over a candle flame (held with pliers!!) for a few seconds then melted a hole through. They look super awesome in blacklights too ;D to Star Earrings 01 Dec 13:38
- commented on their comment that's so great! Cupcakes AND cake.. cake overload! Love it. to Lego Cake 29 Nov 14:36
- followed Cat Morley 19 Nov 13:35
- commented on their comment I and my shoes are quite enjoying it here, thanks :D And I see you've got "Requiem for a Dream" in your movie list, that movie totally freaked me out.. namely the "a$$ to a$$" part... oh my! But I watched the whole thing anyway, then went on to watch ... to Cat Morley 19 Nov 13:35
- commented on their comment That'd make an awesome pencil/pen holder too.. if only I drew. That's so pretty and neat! to Knitting Needle Roll Up 18 Nov 14:58
- commented on their comment Love, love, love it. Definitely a do'er! to Fabric Ball Necklace 18 Nov 14:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »