I'm kinda new at this. I'm getting back into crafts. I'm terrible when it comes to sewing, but hopefully I'll get better...haha...I like to listen to music when crafting.
Find The Wannabe Ninja onFlickr Other
- followed Artisticlover 11 Jul 14:08
- followed Jesusfreako 26 Nov 01:03
- commented on their comment You can wear them in the shower, or you can make them so that you can untie them. If you wear them in the shower, though, they start to get faded and the thread can weaken. to stephaniee24 24 Apr 00:12
- commented on their comment Sorry, for some reason it didn't tell me that you posted a comment on my star project. I didn't use a shiny fabric, but I used felt that was made of recycled water bottles :) to ChococatRawr 26 Nov 19:23
- commented on their comment For some reason, it wouldn't allow me to comment back on the project. Anyways, I was going to try that, but no craft shops really exist here and I couldn't find any at WalMart :( to Flo M. 23 Nov 20:58
- followed MuffinMayMay 17 Nov 21:56
- followed ChococatRawr 07 Oct 19:55
- commented on their comment Have you ever made hats out of these? They're really fun, too. This project looks like something that's impossible to mess up too bad...nice how-to. to Coffee Filter Flower 27 Jun 23:27
- commented on their comment Aww, these are so cute! to Dinosaur Hama Bead Coaster! :D 27 Jun 14:03
- commented on their comment Hahaha, very clever! to Mustache Bookmark/Sneaky Disguise 06 Jun 18:26
- commented on their comment Very pretty. to Painted Canvas Trainers Fish Design 04 Jun 17:23
- commented on their comment Thanks for the favorite! :) to ragdoll-- 24 May 23:51
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »