High school teacher who is learning to knit, hand sews and makes jewellery. I'm also a big tv and film nerd. My new Wii currently rules my life.
Find Peta onEtsy Flickr
- followed Sarah B. 29 Jul 05:57
- commented on their comment For the hearts and rectangle, I glued on bails. For the stars I drilled a hole through one of the points and wire wrapped a bail. to First Resin Pendants 29 Nov 00:50
- commented on their comment As I've commented above, I buy my charms from etsy.com and ebay. to Delicious Food Charm Bracelet 10 Nov 11:48
- commented on their comment Jane C: I'll definitely think about a how to. The stripey resin beads were made by someone much more talented than I : http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6909395 TakeMe2Tokyo: I buy my charms on Ebay and Etsy. to Red Charm Necklace 09 Sep 10:23
- followed brittney t. 22 Jul 14:57
- commented on their comment Jadeygirl, I get my charms from various sellers on Etsy. The chains I buy from http://www.polymerclay.com.au/. Hope this helps. to Delicious Food Charm Bracelet 22 Jun 01:40
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »