Red is my favourite color, it is my obsession. Let's take a minute here to appreciate it. Red is bright, it is dark, it is the colour of blood, passion and death. Red looks great with black and white. Red is strong and stirs the soul, it comes in many guises and has many names - vermilion, scarlet, crimson, tomato, pillar box, cherry and let's not forget ruby. Red is a great diversifier, it can disguise itself in cunning ways to make pink, orange and violet. Pink is Red disguised as something soft and feminine but with a dagger behind her back. Orange is Red in a good mood, sunny and happy and violet is Red in a complete, mind blowing temper tantrum. Red is the colour of anger, of "seeing red" or the "red mist". It's the colour behind your eyes on a hot day and the colour of migraine. Red is great to wear - on your toenails, on your lips, clothes, hair colour and shoes. There is nothing left to analyse.
Find Glassprimitif onEtsy Flickr Other
- followed Jori 14 Jan 19:59
- followed Beads Unlimited 11 Sep 09:21
- commented on their comment Beautiful! to Wax Batik Collage Papers 27 Feb 20:13
- commented on their comment Oh boy! Tjantings are very hard to use. The trick is to keep it moving on the paper and to create a design where the blobs won't matter. You can buy tjaps from here http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/2738794-AA.shtml?lnav=tools_tjaps.html to Wax Batik Collage Papers 26 Feb 18:20
- commented on their comment Thank you! It's easy and fun to make too. to Wax Batik Collage Papers 25 Feb 20:22
- commented on their comment Where has the image of the pendant gone? to Razor Blade Pendant 19 Dec 07:09
- commented on their comment Hi. Thanks for your comment in Razor Blade Pendant. I'm in the UK so I can't say how much flux is in the US. Perhaps you could try a stained glass site. Regards Jo http://glassprimitif.blogspot.com to LaKore 23 Nov 14:07
- followed Nuhbe . 18 Nov 14:09
- commented on their comment Wonderful! Every girl should have one. to Knitted Womb 17 Nov 21:58
- followed Hank 17 Nov 19:08
- commented on their comment Please note: take care when handling glass, the blade and the soldering iron. Also, DO NOT ingest the flux. to Razor Blade Pendant 17 Nov 17:56
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »