I'm just a crafty gal trying to make some crafty friends. I'm 25, I live in North Carolina with my husband, little boy, and 3 cats. I craft in all my spare time and I have a shop at http://www.craftiefaerie.etsy.com.
Find The Craftie Faerie onEtsy MySpace
- commented on their comment if you googlr duct tape crafts, there's loads of patterns online. :) A few years back, i made duct tape flip flops and a wallet. People loved it. :) I've not tried to make a purse yet. That's next. :) Linda, your work is awesome! to Duck Tape Creations 10 Apr 17:55
- followed Danibiju 01 Apr 12:31
- followed Linda S. 27 Mar 22:59
- commented on their comment Yay, I've been looking for a waterbottle bag pattern! i'm going to make one with recycled grocery bags. :) to Bag For Waterbottle 01 Mar 21:32
- followed Megan LaCore 07 Feb 04:44
- followed Tamara B. 19 Dec 05:22
- followed Michele Q. 30 Nov 05:33
- commented on their comment i make these all the time, but i just use jewelry pliers to fold back the sides of the cap instead of a hammer. I've never gotten them to flatten out for me on wood. instead of drilling holes in them, i just use a small nail and hammer it in. The hole ... to Picture Bottlecap Earrings 22 Nov 01:13
- commented on their comment so, i'm super hooked, and i'm making them with baby pictures and such for the parents and inlaws for x-mas... you have any tips, though, for taking pictures of them? when i take a picture, you can't see the pic inside the bead because it's blurry (i gu... to Bubble Beads 13 Nov 16:01
- commented on their comment you can get the vinyl at walmart in the fabric section. there's different thicknesses, but they're all real cheap. ^_^ to Picture Cuff 09 Nov 18:26
- commented on their comment here's an idea... if you use small bulbs, perhaps they can be turned into festive holiday earrings? Haven't tried it or anything. just a thought. :) to Light Bulb Tree Decorations 09 Nov 18:16
- commented on their comment I made one of these before. I used lavender, and because fresh lavender is so expensive, I mixed it with flax seed. I've also been told to use rice as a filler. It still smells good, you just don't have to use so much of the expensive stuff. ^_^ to Aromatherapy Pillow 09 Nov 17:32
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
The Craftie Faerie hasn't posted any projects yet