I love making quick crafts. I try anything I think I can do. I love making string dolls, pop-up books, clothes reconstruction, drawing, writing, and OF COURSE surfing the interwebs! I am currently experimenting with ooak dolls. I have made three so far, one large scale one and two small scale ones. I am currently working on a fourth one. It will be my first doll made without completely painting on all of the skin tones!
Find Jenevieve E. on
- commented on Fox Tail...Out Of Yarn? 14 Jun 22:47
- favorited Demi Vest To A Jacket 12 May 22:01
- favorited Galaxy Chair 12 May 22:00
- favorited The Angry Owl Hat 12 May 21:53
- favorited Cute Spiderweb Outfit 12 May 21:52
- commented on Cute Spiderweb Outfit 12 May 21:52
- commented on Gorillaz Side Cutout Tank 12 May 21:42
- favorited Gorillaz Side Cutout Tank 12 May 21:40
- favorited Amigurumi Mini Plushie Phone Charm Orange Dude 12 May 02:18
- followed drevanhoussen 12 May 02:18
- published her project Easy Peasy Striped Slouch Hat 12 May 01:42
- favorited Tartan Bjd Trousers 04 May 12:30
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »