Greetings! I have been a bead enthusiast since I was very small. I spent a great deal of time restringing my mothers old beads for dolls and myself until my teens. As I have be come more fiscally conscience, I realized many popular designs were easily adaptable for projects at home. I love the idea of having unique one of a kind pieces in my wardrobe that were still "in style".
Find Kimm G. onPinterest Etsy
- commented on Ribbon Friendship Bracelet 06 Jun 16:08
- followed Squee! 06 Jun 16:07
- favorited Ribbon Friendship Bracelet 06 Jun 15:51
- replied to a comment on her project Scatter Crystal Charms 19 Apr 15:47
- favorited Shooting Star Fringe 19 Apr 15:45
- favorited Bamboo Tile Pendants 15 Apr 22:08
- favorited How To Crochet Beads 15 Apr 19:56
- commented on D'vine Necklace 15 Apr 19:53
- favorited D'vine Necklace 15 Apr 19:49
- commented on Ethnic Ribbon Necklaces 15 Apr 19:48
- favorited Ethnic Ribbon Necklaces 15 Apr 19:47
- followed Rozantia P. 15 Apr 19:46
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »