Crystal C. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Crystal C. onEtsy EBay http://marykay.com/cryscockrell
- commented on their comment i love it. i recently tried my hand at fusing but wasn't sure what to make out of it when i had the finished project. i ended up making it into a giftbag for a present for mother's day. i love this lunch bag idea. thanks! to Plastic Lunch Bags 13 Jul 18:25
- commented on their comment hey, i'm in hsv too.... :) nice to see a fellow crafter in the area. :) to punkrocknmama 10 Jul 17:25
- commented on their comment i love it! i use old credit cards(and the fake ones that come with the credit card offers in the mail) to make guitar picks for my musician hubby! he loves them! :) to Credit Crunch Bracelet 10 Jul 17:10
- commented on their comment Thanks :) to Flower Flops 22 Jun 12:46
- commented on their comment Thanks guys! :) to Flower Flops 19 Jun 13:57
- commented on their comment is anyone else feeling bad about melting a record? lol....guess i should just get over it and find a crappy record i don't care about and use it. i can't bare to take one from my own collection for sappy sentimental reasons. but these are freakin cu... to Vinyl Record Bowl 18 Mar 20:10
- commented on their comment i love this. i saw it in a book and made one and added cross-stitched x's with really thin black yarn all along the arm holes and then didn't make it a halter...just cut off the neck ribbing. it's great....fits much better than it did before and is t... to Formal Reconstructed Stegosaurus Like Top 18 Mar 19:14
- commented on their comment easy...take a wal-mart plastic bag(or whatever plastic bag you have really) and flatten it out. Then fold it in half long-wise over and over again until it's about an inch or and inch and a half in width. then you cut off the handles and the bottom w... to Plarn Bag 18 Mar 18:35
- commented on their comment we have several pairs of these and we love them. they can also be arm warmers when they're older. :) thanks! to Baby Leg Warmer's (Aka Baby Legs) 17 Mar 14:14
- commented on their comment i adore this! going to make one tonight. i just made one that is similar but more of a 70's halter...same concept but the t-shirt's sleeves are cut off and you cut a strip off of the bottom to use around the neck to cinch it up as a halter instead...... to T Shirt Shrug 17 Mar 14:03
- commented on their comment Thanks for the favorite...I really dig several of your projects. :) to ale_corason 17 Mar 13:08
- commented on their comment Thanks! she is. :) to Pigtails Baby Hat 05 Mar 15:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »