I've been working with sewing machines on and off since I was 8 or 9. However, my patience didn’t show up until my 30's when a simple jacket pattern and broken sewing machine turned a bit of dabbling into an outright obsession. I have a BA in photography and have always felt a passion for the arts. In 2009 I began the Charm Stitch blog where I post tutorials, pattern reviews and essays on other sewing mishaps. I live in Maryland with my husband and two young daughters and I find inspiration in a house full of controlled chaos and discarded tiaras. I am a big believer that sewing from your stash is over-rated.
Find Charm Stitch onWebsite Etsy Flickr Pinterest
- favorited Coffee Gift Bag 26 Jan 05:20
- favorited Split Stitch 26 Jan 05:19
- favorited Mercury Glass 26 Jan 05:17
- favorited Quatrefoil Drum Shade Pendant Light 26 Jan 05:17
- favorited Dress Up Crown 26 Jan 05:16
- favorited Embroidered Ribbon Sleeve 26 Jan 05:16
- favorited Mouse Pincushion 26 Jan 05:16
- favorited Rope Handbag 26 Jan 05:16
- favorited How To Make Custom Wrapping Paper With Stamps 26 Jan 05:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »