I've done crafts of all kinds for nearly all of my life. I have a love of learning and like trying new things. I'm currently into recycling and re-crafting old and unused items. (Currently building a portable photo booth for fairs and festivals/events if anyone has any helpful suggestions-please let me know!)I love to create just about anything. If it makes people smile and can be useful at the same time then I'm all for it! I love taking pictures!I have a large family (5 sons ages 18,15,11,6,and a 4yr old)and I like to create things for my kids, my husband, my dog, my friends, and my family, and if it saves money or makes money...well, you already know-I'm GOIN' GREEN!
Find Cori L. on
- commented on their comment Really nice! to Ring Pull Brooch 27 Apr 23:03
- commented on their comment Yo-yos-I never thought of that but these would be great flowers for my old fancy style hats! ty for posting this project! Now I have a use for all those yos that I never finished making into a quilt! to Fabric Flower Brooch 27 Apr 22:47
- commented on their comment This idea is a big help to me! ty! to Toilet Paper Roll Stamp 27 Apr 22:18
- commented on their comment Great idea for a portable dressing room I have been trying to build for my mobile photo booth-thanks for posting it! to Miniature Library 27 Apr 16:12
- commented on their comment GO COLTS! luv the hat/scarf to Colts Hat And Scarf 26 Apr 19:20
- commented on their comment Thanks for posting-great job! to Fairy Wings 26 Apr 17:36
- commented on their comment Thanks for adding my no-sew-t-shirt bag to your favs! Cori to Laura S. 26 Apr 17:29
- commented on their comment I'm glad you liked my painting,thanks for faving! Love your jewelry btw! to Traci 11 Apr 15:02
- commented on their comment Great project! Looks like these would be great for bracelets as well! to Soda Tab Belt 09 Apr 12:35
- commented on their comment Hey, Chick! Thanks for faving my egg! Happy painting! Cori to Traci 09 Apr 12:26
- commented on their comment Thanks for adding my no-sew bag to your favs! to Chrystal J. 02 Mar 16:46
- commented on their comment Thanks for adding my no-sew bag to your favs! to jordan g. 02 Mar 16:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »