I am a native Californian and still reside in the United States, I enjoy doing calligraphy and many different crafts. My BA is in costume design. I made a turtle shell costume for our granddaughter as a baby, and a headless man costume for our son as a tween. I sew, crochet, do paper crafting. I also make some jewelry, mainly bead necklaces. I made custom tall photo holders to use as centerpieces for our daughter's wedding. I also created a football shaped ring bearer pillow, mini beaches,and seashell decorated clothespins to use with the seating chart for the wedding.
Find Donna T. on
- entered Origami Animal Sculpture 15 Nov 02:08
- entered One-Hour Cheese 15 Nov 02:08
- published her project Feather Fan 06 Nov 23:04
- published her project Covered Basket For Wedding Cards 06 Nov 19:25
- published her project Flower Girl Baskets 05 Nov 17:52
- entered The Magic Pattern Book 03 Nov 21:51
- entered Hello Kitty Crochet 03 Nov 21:50
- entered LaFosse & Alexander's Origami Flowers Kit 03 Nov 21:50
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »