My name is Mel. I live in Colorado. I love crochet, plastic canvas,working with pony beads and yes, "Hello Kitty".
Find Mellie Boo on
- favorited Zipper Earrings 25 Mar 23:46
- favorited Angel Wings Cut Out Tee 25 Mar 23:39
- favorited Apple Ring 25 Mar 23:35
- commented on Zipper Coil Ring 25 Mar 23:16
- commented on Broken Flip Flop Fix 20 Dec 22:41
- favorited Bow Headband 24 Feb 23:48
- favorited Recycled Giftcard Earrings 18 Feb 19:40
- commented on their comment I am so glad I came across your project. I have only been folding my pages once. (I used old phone books). I love this method. It makes it sturdy. Thanks so much for posting! to X Mas Tree 26 Nov 17:09
- commented on their comment Ok, now I see it. I am using my mobile phone. to Under 1 Minute Makeover For A Chair 01 Jul 17:19
- commented on their comment Do you have a picture of the final project? to Under 1 Minute Makeover For A Chair 01 Jul 17:14
- commented on their comment I did a version of your batman pony. For the life of me, I could not get the pony hair to dye with the koolaide mix. Any other suggestions. to House of Pook 06 Jun 02:16
- commented on their comment What if you placed the whole paper on the sticky side of the magnet and then cut them out? It would probaby save some time. to Magnetic Nativity Scene 31 May 16:00
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Mellie Boo · Colorado Springs, Colorado, US · 10 projects
Barmycarmy · Runcorn, England, GB · 8 projects
How to published for the plastic flower I hope you like xxx
House of Pook · New York, New York, US · 56 projects
posted my batman pony how to. I hope it helps!
angelichigo · Toronto, Ontario, CA · 21 projects
Thanks for adding my felt rose ring as fave =)