I like to: crochet, eat, read, write, go to museums, watch old movies, cook, bake, observe children, visit the library, travel, cut my own hair, explore New York, mix gin drinks, bike ride, take photographs, keep in touch with people, be crafty, swim in the ocean, make bets, and read blogs and call it "work."
Find Alicia K. onEtsy Flickr Other Other
- commented on their project Crochet Peas In A Pod 22 Feb 17:31
- followed Desiree B. 23 Dec 01:22
- followed Debbie K. 15 Dec 03:45
- followed Operation Overhaul 06 Dec 05:27
- followed iPoppedTheWeasel 24 Nov 16:12
- followed Nadine T. 24 Nov 16:11
- commented on their comment Yay!!! Hello Pam E.! I'm in the city, near the zoo! to Crochet Indian Corn 12 Nov 16:45
- followed Grace H. 10 Aug 21:56
- commented on their comment Hiya! I sell all the safety cone hat patterns in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EternalSunshine?ref=si_shop I think the winter one is in the "seasonal hats" listing! to Puk 08 Aug 15:22
- followed Phylicia L. 27 Jul 14:46
- commented on their comment Worsted weight! to Fortune Cookie Plushie 14 Jul 01:49
- followed Deeny! 13 Jul 01:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »