Cornd0g714 hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Cornd0g714 on
- commented on their comment These are amazing, I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for the how-to! =) to Plastic Spoon Rose 20 May 20:34
- commented on their comment Really cute.. I'm going to try this out tonight! to Pasta Nails 07 Jul 02:23
- commented on their comment very creative looks great! to Newspaper Nails 07 Jul 02:19
- commented on their comment that came out very nice..& looks warm! to Knit Blankets 13 Oct 05:12
- commented on their comment This is cute and looks simple.. I'm definatley gonna give it a try ;) to Spring Top 19 Jun 09:00
- commented on their comment The cookies turn out very cute, but I would definatly top them with chocolate because they taste pretty blah. to Adorable Cookies 23 Mar 08:33
- commented on their comment bandaids work great too!! I use the rounded end so the polish isnt super-straight. to The Perfect French Manucure 08 Jan 20:56
- followed jojobeandesigns 16 Jan 13:38
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Cornd0g714 hasn't posted any projects yet