I craft to keep myself sane! With a husband and three sons it can get a little hectic with the cooking and cleaning and managing the house! So when I can go into the craft room and sit at the sewing table I am in my own little world of whatever I make is perfect and because I wanted to, I am instantly happy;).
Find Gina W. onEtsy Pinterest
- published her project Candy Cane Oreo Balls 19 Dec 20:23
- published her project Candy Cane Crunch Fudge Bars 19 Dec 19:30
- published her project Quick And Easy Tuna With Mc Clures Spicy Pickles 30 Nov 17:41
- entered Sweet Dress Book 05 Aug 20:02
- entered You Are Awesome 15 Feb 04:09
- favorited Stripes + Color Tote Bag 17 Jan 05:59
- favorited Muppet Glasses Holder 17 Jan 05:56
- entered her project Linen Tote Bag With Ruffle to She Said Beauty 12 Dec 20:00
- entered her project Linen Tote Bag With Ruffle to Secret Santa 12 Dec 20:00
- commented on her project Linen Tote Bag With Ruffle 12 Dec 19:47
- favorited Anthropologie Inspired Bag 09 Dec 04:20
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »