My name is Mandy. I enjoy carbonated drinks and the sound of plastic bags opening. Yea, I am that horrible person opening a candy wrapper in a library. I wont write my whole biography here, but I am a self-taught artist attempting to make her way into the art world. The work I do is in a lot of different mediums (Pencil, Pen, Ink washes, Acrylic, etc.) If you have any questions about the tools I use feel free to ask!
Find Devil Eye Artwork onWebsite Etsy Etsy Other Other Pinterest
- posted a post to Anyone Have Blogs? 27 Sep 19:31
- followed Lola Ebola 13 Jul 14:09
- commented on her comment Congrats on your first sale!!! to I'm so thrilled! 13 Jul 14:07
- commented on her comment Awww he is so adorable looking! to Eeyore 26 May 06:09
- commented on her comment I am having issues coming up with ideas for the ATC swap as well. Hopefully something will come up! to Inspiration, Jive & Sun :) 24 May 01:46
- commented on her comment Hmm a lot of people are putting random paint on their face. Probably not so good for the pores. You should use MAC Paint pots, or Gel/Cream liners instead. to Gaga Lightening Bolt Tutorial 22 May 03:15
- commented on her comment I like to write all my school notes in a dark glittery pen. It makes something that was otherwise boring into something fun and fantasy like. to Waking Up In The Land Of Glitter 17 May 04:22
- followed Rhibi 02 May 15:13
- commented on her comment Nice! Glad to see someone blogging other than me. to Just Checking In! 02 May 00:00
- commented on her comment Yea, I saw elle do this on youtube as well. I prefer the small beads. Less sand on my makeup stand. to Makeup Brush Holder 01 May 02:36
- commented on her comment That fabric is so COOL. I love the way this turned out :D Good job. to Reversible Bag 29 Apr 17:18
- commented on her comment Very adorable. I love your attention to detail. to Clay Sea Turtle 29 Apr 05:51
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »