I am a history geek who collects rubber ducks. I speak some Spanish and I am learning Czech. (Hablo español y/a ucím cesky.) My goal for 2014 is to learn Finnish. Crafts: Fused Glass Stained Glass Metal Clay Photography Loom Knitting Fimo/Polymer Clay Baking Crochet (beginner) Computer Art (graphics) I like: Rubber Ducks Coffee Flavoured Black Tea Cinnamon Mint Vanilla Root Beer Glow-in-the Dark items Nature Books (especially history related books) Snow!!! Cold Weather My cheeky monkey (Aka my cat) Dislikes: Cola Anise Peanuts (not an allergy just a dislike) The colour Pink ATCs Swaps: Newbie/Vet Swap with Mary (May/June 2012) Tea Time Swap with Hayley S. (June 2012) Victorian Era Swap with Lucy Lee/Andrea (Sept 2012) Dottee Doll with Caitlin (Dec 2012) Christmas 2012 swap with Monika (Dec 2012) New Years Resolutions with Mary (Jan/Feb 2013) Newbie/Vet Swap with jennygoesmeow [I am the vet] (March 2013) [she disappeared so it was never completed] Color Swap - (March/April 2013)
Find Green Duck on
- entered Finger Knitting 31 May 06:51
- entered Robin Robertson's Vegan Without Borders 31 May 06:51
- entered Fabulous Pompoms 31 May 06:50
- entered How Baking Works 31 May 06:50
- entered Knooking 18 Apr 18:09
- entered Sesame & Spice 18 Apr 18:09
- entered DIY Statement Necklaces 18 Apr 18:08
- entered The Wi Cookbook 11 Apr 06:55
- entered Knit and Destroy Gets Handy 11 Apr 06:54
- entered Wood, Craft, Love 03 Apr 06:51
- entered her project Simple And Quick Fimo Flower Earrings to Harmonee's Creations 03 Apr 06:47
- entered Venice: Recipes Lost and Found 03 Apr 06:44
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Olivia H. · Indianapolis, Indiana, US · 32 projects
Thanks for the friend request!