Whitney E. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Whitney E. on
- commented on their comment Haha. Well I have PLENTY of LEGOs to do this with...I might try using the 1x2 bricks. I don't generally wear large bracelets like that. to Lego Bracelet 08 Nov 22:12
- commented on their comment That's a really cute idea!! Especially the Dorothy shoes. I should try that sometime! to Barbie Shoe Earrings 08 Nov 22:05
- commented on their comment These are really cute! And I love sushi! So on the earrings, how did you get the hole through them? to Magazine Sushi 20 Sep 17:35
- followed Stray Creative 20 Sep 17:24
- commented on their comment How big to you make the circles pre-baking? to Vinyl Record Earrings 18 Sep 06:12
- commented on their comment Haha. I just ate some gummy bears today. :D This looks like a really cool project sometime. What kind of resin would you use. I'm not too familiar with them. to Gummy Bear Bracelet 18 Sep 06:09
- followed Cat Morley 02 Sep 21:38
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Whitney E. hasn't posted any projects yet