Sewing mad nanny to Grand daughter Honey & Grand Son Archie, Mum to Sophie & Lauren & step Nan to Bailey, Harrison, Finlay & new baby Chloe.............so lots of reasons to stitch. Been into knitting for more years than i care to remember but now just discovered the joys of machine & hand sewing. My Mum taught me all about patchwork when i was young but havnt done any for years until recently.now i cant get enough lol. Moved home Xmas 2012 & have hosted a small Craft club in my house for 3 months now...its just myself, my younger daugther Lauren,step daughter Gemma & her Mum Bev.......we have a laugh & make lots of various stitchy things.
Find Lizzy NB. on
- commented on her comment he is such a cheeky chimp...bit like Archie who will be recieving him for his 2nd birthday. to Suffolk Puff Monkey 29 Mar 16:43
- followed lauren a. 20 Mar 21:14
- followed BurdaStyle 19 Mar 21:36
- followed Sew A Metre 19 Mar 21:35
- commented on her comment Id turn it into a handbag as MY hubby is constantly asking me to "Just pop this in YOUR bag".......my bags always full oof his things...keys...wallet...phone...... to The Shirt Off His Back 19 Mar 21:23
- commented on her comment opps.....the ready made cushion cover is optional & 1 singular...not a metre lol. to Suffolk Puff Cushion Cover 19 Mar 20:50
- commented on her comment Wishing i could saty home & Sew all day long! to Lizzy NB. 19 Mar 19:36
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Lizzy NB. · Plymouth, England, GB · 1 project
Wishing i could saty home & Sew all day long!