- commented on her comment I like making things with sea glass and drift wood but I haven't tried making jewellery yet. to Wild Jewellery 27 Jul 08:38
- commented on her comment Smoked salmon and caviar belinis! to Celebrating Party Foods 03 Jul 21:15
- commented on her comment Summer fruit pudding is perfect for a hot summers day. to The Back In The Day Cookbook 03 Jul 20:58
- commented on her comment I love Peking duck and I really want to try Papa Wan's quick version from the series! to Gok Cooks Chinese 22 Jun 20:41
- commented on her comment Grilled dry cured bacon with fried eggs and mushrooms followed by a double espresso and a fresh croissant. to Celebrating Quick Breads & Pastries 22 Jun 20:37
- commented on her comment I'd love to try to make that cardigan! to Crochet Workshop 10 Jun 15:59
- commented on her comment Has to be Sunday roast chicken, at home with the family. :) to The Great British Bake Off 06 Apr 15:17
- commented on her comment My boyfriend and I are moving into our first house soon so I'd love to make something to make it homely, probably a nice tablecloth or something. to Print Workshop 03 Apr 01:01
- commented on her comment It's my sister's 18th birthday soon so I'd like to make something for her that she can keep. to 101 Fabric-by-Fabric ways to Sew A Metre 03 Apr 00:43
- commented on her comment Whatever I'm addicted to at the time, at the moment it's The Sopranos :) to The Crochet Book by Cath Kidston 09 Mar 00:58
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Lizzie M hasn't posted any projects yet