I'm a bit of a newbie to this, my sister is the one who got me into making things, she got me knitting a few years ago and I've just started my first proper project (a pair of fingerless gloves). I keep seeing things in shops and instead of buying it trying to work out how to make it, something more individual, like button rings etc =]
Find Jess D. onMySpace http://ymp09.vndv.com
- commented on their comment I love this but I've got to step 30 and got confused! to Christmas Origami Box 18 Mar 20:39
- commented on their comment That's great! I recently started knitting, and was doing a lot in bed, putting my needle down on my duvet and then throwing it far across the room or down the side of my bed every time I stood up! Fantastic idea! to Cable Needle Ring 02 Feb 14:51
- commented on their comment Cute idea, I'm gunna make one for my sister =] to Craft Decision Dice 03 Nov 16:24
- followed MEANMAGENTA 03 Nov 12:12
- followed Hannah D. 02 Nov 14:50
- followed CrAzY NeLLy 22 Aug 05:57
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »