Hola! My name is Kymberleigh. I am 15 years old, christian, and home schooled. I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up I sew, make polymer clay charms, rings, shoes, and clothes. I also bead. Whenever I am making things I usually think "the bigger the better!" The things I make always have to stand out; huge bows, large rings, funky patterns, spikes, glitter, animal print, and shiny material are some things I love.
Find Kymberleigh onEtsy Website
- entered her project Glitter Xbox360 Controller to Secret Santa 09 Dec 02:47
- entered her project Crazy Platform Shoes! to Secret Santa 09 Dec 02:46
- favorited Dior Inspired Cluster Necklace 30 May 16:58
- favorited String & Hexnut Bracelet 04 Oct 04:24
- favorited Diy Circle Skirt 11 Jul 22:43
- favorited Easy Diy Head Wrap 11 Jul 22:43
- entered her project Colored Pencil Vase to Pogo Connect 30 Apr 16:03
- favorited Melting Tights 27 Mar 03:56
- entered Wee Felt Worlds 08 Mar 20:29
- entered Great British Bake Off: Learn to Bake 08 Mar 20:29
- entered Knitting from the Center Out 08 Mar 20:28
- entered her project Colored Pencil Vase to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 08 Mar 20:26
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »