Melissa M. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Melissa M. on
- commented on her comment very nicely done. can't wait to see how you "install" them =D to Dread Extentions Easy! 20 Feb 18:39
- commented on her comment I like this =) I could see making two and using them as pigtails. to (Hair) Falls Like Water 20 Feb 18:36
- commented on her comment this is a much better thing to do with peeps rather than eat them =X my sister loves peeps though so I want to make her this for Easter! to Peep Wreath 20 Feb 18:33
- commented on her comment this is so cute and looks way more complicated than it is to make! to Friendship Chain Bracelet Tutorial 20 Feb 18:17
- commented on her comment i'm not a sewer, but i think this dress is worth trying! thanx for sharing to Lace Halter Dress 18 Feb 05:30
- commented on her comment You have no idea how much i love this. Or maybe you do cuz you created this costume. The nurses were my favorite part of this movie! to Silent Hill Nurses' Costume 17 Feb 02:01
- commented on her comment very cute! to Pearl Birds Nest Necklace 17 Feb 01:51
- commented on her comment i'm in love with this. great idea! to Sparkly Makeup Mirror 16 Feb 00:57
- commented on her comment I am a makeup freak and I think these would look amazing in my bathroom as both decorations and as organizers! Awesome idea, thanx so much for sharing! to Organized Makeup Display 16 Feb 00:49
- commented on her comment super cute! i love the owl, wish i could find one like that some place to Diy Glitter Lamp Shade 16 Feb 00:39
- commented on her comment i've been meaning to transplant my strawberries because they're not getting enough light, so I think i'm going to make one of these for them! thanx for the idea!! to Strawberry "Tree" Planter 16 Feb 00:32
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Melissa M. hasn't posted any projects yet