Bored & Crafty
Keep creatively entertained with Meream from Bored & Crafty
- Meream Pacayra
- Cebu, The Philippines
- Freelance web content provider
What are your hobbies?
Thrift shopping, rearranging our furniture, making and serving breakfast food, collecting buttons and fabrics, taking photos.
What are your favorite crafts and what's your craft space like?
Miniatures, at the moment.
What do you craft along to?
Local FM station via my phone / Hawaii Five-O for TV show
What was the first project you ever made?
Paper dolls out of the back covers of my textbooks.
What are your favorite items to make?
Miniatures, bags, and summer dresses
Which other craft blogs do you love to read?
Is there anything else you'd like to add?
You will never forget your first seam ripper prick.
make miniatures, repurpose junk, etc.
What's your favorite...
- TV Show
- Downton Abbey, 2 Broke Girls, Dexter, Community, Parks and Recreation, Shelock (the BBC series)
- No favorite. I'll listen to anything as long as it's not nauseatingly pop or auto-tuned.
- Can't say; I've never been anywhere else interesting.
- Amelie, Mary and Max, Lars and the Real Girl
- I've too many! The Harry Potter series, Shogun, Good Omens, The Graveyard Book, The Wuthering Heights, Practical Magic, Unbearable Lightness of Being, and so many more.
- I go back and forth between turquoise and mustard.
- Salted egg salad & coffee (this is food, yes?)
- Craft Shops In Your Town