Nobody wants to wake up with a zit. Nope. No way.
In short: The Pimple Buster!
P.s Don't do all of these at once, it'll irritate the skin ! Just stick to one, and if they doen't go away, try another. Though they should go away.
- Phoenix M. favorited Zit/Pimple Remedies 14 Sep 20:58
- mckenna p. added Zit/Pimple Remedies to home-made beauty 28 Jun 21:47
- CookieBird Lover added Zit/Pimple Remedies to beauty 01 Sep 03:09
- CookieBird Lover favorited Zit/Pimple Remedies 01 Sep 00:12
- neko g. favorited Zit/Pimple Remedies 22 Feb 04:26
- genifer.ninja favorited Zit/Pimple Remedies 07 Jan 02:44
- sayaligalindo favorited Zit/Pimple Remedies 18 Dec 09:32
- Alana B. favorited Zit/Pimple Remedies 29 Oct 05:27
#1 Rubbing crushed garlic cloves on a pimple stops it from swelling and cures it.
#2 Mix 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply - they should shrink. In time, not, like, immediately.
#3 Apply a little bit of honey to the pimple.
#4 Do NOT go around poking/bursting it - EWWW!
#5 One of the best treatments is to apply juice of a fresh papaya fruit to it.
#6 Applying lemon/lime juice and honey is good too.
#7 Blending cucumber in a blender and applying to your skin for about 30 minutes can prevent you from getting acne/pimples. My sister ALWAYS DOES THIS :D
#1 Applying a little bit of toothpaste dries it out.
#2 Dissolving aspirin in water and washing your face with it can help.
#3 Don't go rubbing/touching/squeezing/bursting it etc. Yucky yuck.
#4 Steaming your face twice a day.
#5 Applying white vinegar cures it.
#6 Rubbing garlic on your face also cures zits.
#7 Keep your face hydrated and drink LOTS OF WATER!