Zipper Pleated Skirt
Going to a convention a few years back I wanted a themed outfit shared with my character. I took two different colored fabrics. I picked my favorites, black and a wine color. I made strips at a desired length and width. I sewn the skirt together leaving it flat on the floor and then ironed the pleats making the black cover over the wine. Once the pleats were finished I hemmed and then pinned and attached the zippers so they zipped downwards creating it so when they are all zipped it would be completely black. Top band was placed having one zipper added to attached the skirt so it can be taken on and off. Just make sure zippers are pulled down when sitting so your not sitting on the zippers, lol can be a pain in the tush literally.
Worn it for multiple occasions and still one of my favorite skirts :)
The shirt, neck and cuffs were just a modified dress shirt. Corset was pre-bought :)
- Rawr.Rawr.x favorited Zippered Skirt 14 Jul 06:40
- Steph. replied to a comment on Zippered Skirt 14 Jul 17:46
- MJ replied to a comment on her project Zippered Skirt 14 Jul 12:51
- Steph. replied to a comment on Zippered Skirt 12 Jul 20:07
- MJ replied to a comment on her project Zippered Skirt 11 Jul 21:43
- Steph. favorited Zippered Skirt 11 Jul 15:52
- Steph. commented on Zippered Skirt 11 Jul 15:52
- Dewina M. commented on Zippered Skirt 12 Nov 19:48
- tara p. favorited Zippered Skirt 26 Apr 03:42
- reblav added Zippered Skirt to to do 24 Mar 22:00
MJ posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!