A funky cuff made from Zipper Scrapes.
I've seen cuffs like this in boutiques and they were very expensive, but seemed easy enough to make. So after pulling together some zipper scrapes I came up with this funky cuff. :)
- Key West Witch favorited Zipper Cuff 12 Sep 07:59
- Bethany A. favorited Zipper Cuff 31 Oct 02:28
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Zipper Cuff 28 Mar 14:22
- Rikki L. favorited Zipper Cuff 24 Mar 12:44
- HylianWriter534 favorited Zipper Cuff 19 Dec 21:10
- helene.sattler.9 favorited Zipper Cuff 15 Dec 19:34
- shelly.anderson.547 added Zipper Cuff to Jewelry 15 Dec 05:38
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Zipper Cuff 15 Dec 05:37
- sarah.voorhees267 favorited Zipper Cuff 09 Dec 14:26
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Zipper Cuff 04 Dec 03:40
Gather your supplies, 2 Zippers that will fit around your wrist with a little extra for attaching the Velcro.
Sew zippers together and apply Velcro to ends so they can attach and make cuff.
Sew buttons on at end so that Velcro thread line is covered. And your finished. :)