Quick and easy yummy green smoothie
1 small cup ( I use a tea cup) Green Tea
Two hand fulls of spinach
One hand full of strawberries (I use frozen but fresh is also great)
One hand full of pineapple diced
One small banana (I use the kids size or a half of a big one)
- karla a. favorited Yummy Green Smoothie 20 Mar 05:12
- Miss_Fit added Yummy Green Smoothie to Food 09 Jul 01:30
- Miss_Fit favorited Yummy Green Smoothie 09 Jul 01:29
- susan.adkins.90 favorited Yummy Green Smoothie 08 Apr 02:51
- Maxine M. added Yummy Green Smoothie to To-make list 06 Apr 06:23
- Emo Chick favorited Yummy Green Smoothie 10 Jan 20:16
- Shantelle t. added Yummy Green Smoothie to food!! 08 Dec 14:25
- Marti G. favorited Yummy Green Smoothie 16 Nov 04:25
- bovdwal added Yummy Green Smoothie to eten 30 Jul 18:25
- imusgrove favorited Yummy Green Smoothie 29 Jul 20:02
1) Make the green tea as the instructions say and let cool..
2) Add the spinach and green tea to the blender and mix until smooth and not lumpy.
3) Add the strawberries and blend again. It may change colour slightly but that's ok.
4) Now add the pineapple and the banana and blend until it is creamy and smooth.
5) Ice can be added to make it really cold but as I use frozen strawberries I don't add any.
6) Pour it into a nice tall glass and enjoy with a straw.