Even the most finicky eater will love this!
This is VERY easy to make, and its always a huge hit during the holidays and for picnics and BBQs. I have yet to find someone who doesn't like it. :)
- nikki.rigdon.5 favorited Yummy Fruit Salad 06 Aug 21:42
- Jessica N. favorited Yummy Fruit Salad 31 Jul 19:28
- kissedmusic favorited Yummy Fruit Salad 11 May 02:36
- Vee K. favorited Yummy Fruit Salad 04 Dec 20:43
- Queen of the Sidhe commented on her project Yummy Fruit Salad 24 Nov 22:13
- marisa.jimenez.96 favorited Yummy Fruit Salad 15 Oct 23:15
Get a large clean mixing bowl, or other large bowl. Gather your ingredients together.
Open all the cans of fruit and STRAIN the juices out of the cans into the sink or another container.
Open your bag of mini marshmellows and pour them into the mixing bowl.
Empty the fruit remaining in the opened and STRAINED cans into the bowl with the mini marshmellows.
Add 1 cup of shredded coconut to the ingredients in the bowl.
Open your tub of whipped cream and slowly start stirring the whipped cream into the ingredients of the bowl. Mix well.
You may eat immediately, though it is recommended that you refrigerate for at least an hour to chill the entire contents of the bowl. Recommended that it be stored in a tupperware type container or with plastic wrap over the top of the bowl (NOT aluminum foil)